It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:14 am

Sebringclub.net to close - Last day is January 26th, 2018

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 pm   
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

As the title now says, it is with much sadness I am announcing the end of Sebringclub.net as a website. The last day for the site will be Friday, January 26th, 2018.

Why? As you all know, the last Chrysler 200 convertible rolled off the line in 2014. The last Sebring convertible was in 2010 and the membership has been waning for years.
Other reasons are mostly personal related, meaning life has gotten in the way for most of us and the time needed to keep the site going has not been available to much of the Admin/Mod team.

The Admin/Mod team has been working on this issue for most of 2017, trying to find an alternative solution but we have been unsuccessful. We are STILL looking for options, but needed to let the club know the current status, so it's not a shock when the end date arrives.

If/when another option for the site is arrived at, it will be posted here.

I want to thank all of the members for their contributions to the site over the years. My only regret is that it has to come to an end. It's been a labor of love and fun for me since I got involved as a Moderator back in 2005.
I've met many of you in person, either at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, PA or while you or I was traveling. It is an honor and a joy to be associated with so many fun awesome people. That part will continue.

If you have any questions or know of any ideas on how we can keep the site going, feel free to send me a PM.

Profile WWW  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]