Register
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:02 pm

Sebringclub.net NOT closing on January 26th, 2018

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:30 pm   
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Change in plans. The site will NOT be closing as previously mentioned on Friday, January 26th, 2018.

We will be migrating hosting companies from LiquidWeb to Tapatalk. There will be a need for you to sign up for a Tapatalk ID, but that will be the only change and it will link to your member id here, so the migration will be seamless once done. Information on how to do that will be provided in a separate posting.

Also changing is the Site Owner/Administrator. This is the REAL reason of the previous announcement and the Admin/Mod team has been working for over a year to find my replacement.

We have and his name is amarine1.

amarine1 has been a member of this club since 2012 and has been involved in several club events, plus he's got the IT background to handle things with the site. The migration to Tapatalk is also being done to lower the costs for the site. BIG thanks to amarine1 for taking over as my own time has gotten to the point I'm maybe on the site once a week or less.

We are working with the team at Tapatalk to try to keep everything here intact as well as upgrade some items at the same time.

I've enjoyed my 10+ years as the Site Owner/Admin and I will continue to be a part of the site, but I won't be as active with the administration part.

Stay tuned for other posts coming from amarine1 about the upcoming changes.

Profile WWW  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]